Monday, October 02, 2006
Went to Michi's house the other day, with me dearest Merwissa. We were supposed to study, but Michi's house was way too shiny (See Mel'T I told you so), and they ganged up against me and teased me and bullied me and...
And well, we just weren't in the mooood.
So perchance Mel'T discovered Michi's photobooth thingy in her Mac, and we thought, HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY PASS UP THE CHANCE TO (ahem) WHORE?!
Darling readers, I present, Part 1 of our shuper shiny photoshoot: The Random Edition.
Preliminary pictures. Just fiddling with the effects.

As in REALLY going all cuckoo.

They decided to cash in on my dishevelled look as well! This was funny, with Mel't going, "Serene! Your hair isn't messy enough!"

Is was about this time when I got Michi to look for props. But what it really was was a chance for Mel and I to DEVOUR SNOWY (Michi's very bald lamb). Mwahahahahhaa!!!

Pretty jewellery. Of course, I was the only one who didn't know what to do with it. XD

Try and spot Serene! Try and spot Serene!

From left to right: Michi, Mel, Me. All trying to be as bimbotic and/or prissy as we can.
And now, for my favourite of this series...
It doesn't get more random than this santa! =D
1:34 PM