Sunday, October 01, 2006
Woke up late today. Almost didn't go to church. What a lazy arse. Seriously. But I did, in the end.
I was praying for cab, and the taxi driver turned out to be ultra nice. Had a short but nice chat with him, and he let me pay less than the actual fare. ^^ Turns out I reached the church just in time, as in, for the sermon. Didn't miss a word, which was my worry in the beginning.
How can words describe today...really? Funny that my church is called Grace Assembly of God...I've experienced so much grace in this church. Today, today was different. Today made me realize that there is more to life than whatever crap I've been living.
Sometimes we let ourselves be less than what we can be. Less than what God wants us to be.
I've been selfish my whole life I figured...not letting people in on the best thing that's happened in my entire life.
(By the way, you people studying hard? XD Hur.)
8:37 PM