</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 20, 2006

I just woke up from a long nap. This is hecka disturbing.

I simply cannot work out why I dream of Lester so friggin much.

HOI. I used to be amused but I ain't anymore.

I don't even remember dreaming that much about Keita Tachibana, and he is definitely a more central figure in my life.

This is very very disturbing. VERY.

It's always the bloody bus. It's always me going to look for him. Why? I don't even take the bus that often!

I woke up unhappy. But I'm sure it's because in my dream, it so happened my parents visited this shop with an ancient poster of Takuya Kimura's wife, right in middle of our marketplace, where they proceeded to order old-fashioned, truly outdated coats from the spooky shop lady.


Look what I found out?
On a even eerier note, Mika Todd is releasing a jazz album. Dude, that's weird too. I mean, yeah I suppose you have a dad whose...Actually, I've never heard of Johnny Todd ^^;;. But someone from Hello! Project attempting a real, professional jazz album is plain hilarious, no matter how many times Tsunku has dabbled in jazz. However, if you think about it, what does he NOT dabble in? Though for the sake of how lovable Mika is, even post-H!P, I may give this one a shot. Besides, I've heard that it's pretty good.

Shut up and stop laughing GAWD.

I must expand on my hilarity-of-H!P-artist-attempting-jazz theory one day.


10:07 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


O_O
Sadness, Woe, Gloom
BBQ and crackish me!
I am allowed to be random!
Sqwuack
Welcome Welcome.
Futarigoto. You and Me. ^^
Withdrawal Syndrome Pt. 2
Withdrawal Syndrome Pt. 1
Interviewee on the LOOSE! >:F


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats