Monday, March 20, 2006
I am horribly depressed.
Depressed first and foremost, because I have school tomorrow (actually, it's today, and as such everything seems doubly gloomy).
Depressed also because I have been inhumanely tricked by a British company Tate & Lyle together with sugar cane and beetroot...what? Ah whatever. The world is cruel.
Depressed mainly because, grand duchess Mel't, I was captured by this sudden thought.
If you read his blog all the way up to all those recent posts. O_O My dear, why didn't you read MY blog as well? I feel utterly betrayed! I don't think he is HALF as interesting as I am...is he? Oh my, my heart can't take it any longer.
Technically you don't know him at all!
Or is it just that you read my blog and don't tag.
I guess I can understand then.
My, I am still sore.
;_;
12:36 AM