Thursday, March 16, 2006
Today, for the first time, I managed to do my homework.
Melissa's house is a fine place to catch up with undone work, if only because it's pressurizing seeing her getting so into her maths to the point where she even talks to herself.
And I thought that was my speciality.
Mel'T is totally schizo too...that's why we're the best of friends XD
I hereby name her GRAND duchess Melissa Tan. Elite member of the shiny.
In case you haven't been informed, your siaoness here got a haircut. Being the nice and agreeable queen I am, I shall present it to you. Please...try not to be too overwhelmed.
Your royal siaoness, back in the old days, with royal escort (of the moment) Kezia.
You ready for it? You ready for...me?
Trying to be a bloody model when the whole of the shiny has enough of them already.Your siaoness would also like a name for her new blog, where she intends to unleash all her fangirliness. Feel free to voice your opinions in the grand court to your right, if you wish. It's a little small, but it will suffice.
11:22 PM