</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 13, 2006

If you're reading this. HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND YOUR WAY HERE?! XD

Yea I did cpr on my blog and it's alive and kickin' now. I decided not to go to blogskins and go with this layout. I've always loved it, the circles make me love it, and in many ways, I'm a much simpler girl now. And it's not like I want anyone to read this. Unless it's accidental :99

I decided to blog because I'm happy. I decided to blog because I'm darn excited about the new year. I'm not kidding and I'll tell you why:

1) Sophia is in the REAL programme. Stella's in PRIMARY FIVE. I walked her to school on the first day and it conjured up the finest feelings. Seems like just yesterday when I had to dry her tears and persuade her to go to kindergarden (that was when mum was away). Do I sound old? You think I care? I'm a proud sister.

2) I quit softball. Finally! Of the many choices I've had to make in my life, this has gotta be one of the good ones. It's not that I don't love the game or the people. It's just that I shouldn't do something I'm not passionate about. The reason I eventually left softball was the reason I left ELDDS last year. If I can't give it my all, I'd rather not do it. Now if I just started applying the same concept in my studies...

3) New softball teacher and coach made quitting so much better for me. Mr. Sin was cho nice. He actually thought someone forced me to quit and was very concerned, but then he told me that if softball was stressful to me then he'd rather I do something of more interest to me. Coach said something along those lines too and asked me about my future plans. He was like: "Most importantly, you should be happy". I almost cried. He's the man I most respect next to my Dad and Grandad. Hey coach! That makes you the #3 male in my life leeeh. XD

4) GP lessons. OMG this is so weird I know. "Serene you like GP lessons? Are you ill? Faint? Took your pills?" Naaaw. It's just that Mdm. Teo has this weekly thing where students are supposed to make notes about what's been happening in the week. AND I SO LOVE IT. I love getting the notes and thinking, hell yea my friend did this. But most of all, I love the feeling of FILING the notes. Call it a cheap thrill, but I love filing things and making things organised (when I'm not lazy XP).

5) Just when I was contemplating what CCA I should join, Mr. Dore appeared during assembly and was like: "Drama SYF. Drama SYF. Boy, I do get bored of repeating myself. Drama SYF." I love Mr. Dore. I really do. He's so amusing. But anyway, DRAMA SYF. YES. 8D If there was anything I even have remote passion for, it's acting. Ya'll know that right? (Who are you anyway? Yeah, you. If you're my friend yup you'll know riiight? LOL!)

6) Yesterday, I walked past the Fireflyz room (?), or cubicle, or space, or thingy. Whatever you call it. I've never bothered to look at it before. But for some reason the queer sight of a bunch of nerds (in white *cough*), WITHOUT their shoes, playing computer games really caught our (stace and me) attention, so we went for a closer look. That's when I noticed the board outside. Do you know they are looking for people to read to little children?!! I was so excited. I love children! I love reading aloud! And the memory of my primary school days when I used to read to the Primary 1s is still fresh in my mind. I had no idea I missed it so much.

7) Coach offered to teach me how to take scores. Cos in softball there's obviously a certain way doing it that's different from other sports. I agreed in like, 2 secs. Cos you know what I was thinking in those 2 secs? Koga Haruka. Yes, the character that Ishihara Satomi played in H2. You know what such people are called? Managers. Only, I wouldn't have to wash the players' uniforms. XDD

Yes I'm hella excited. I'm hella ureshi. While last year was more like a wtf-am-I-accomplishing-with-my-life thing, now I'm starting to see so many opportunities. Was I blind before? Now all I need is the discernment. What doors should I open? I feel like Shuuji and Akira from Nobuta wo Produce...being in high school, finally experiencing a change in their life. It's liberating.

I can't thank God more for this. He has been so good to me. Through the last year I've grown. More courage. More discernment. The type of things you get when you are thrown in a corner and can't run away. I used to run away. Sometimes I still try to run away, but I am getting better. I have God to thank for that. Sometimes I would resent responsibilities, but God...He knows best.

I was wrong. I can thank God more than this. I can by doing what he wants me to. Last week at YA service Ps. Ronald was praying for me and the instructions were clear. I have to do something about my spiritual life. ;_;

And I don't care if you (whoever you are) think that this Christian thing is crazy. There is a God. And I have to start doing what he asks, because my life could be so much better.

Was reading some pop culture blog yesterday. The guy impressed me with what he said. Something along lines of happiness being maturity, because it's easy to fall into the angst thing, but it's not always easy staying happy.

Deep? Yes and not actually.


2:03 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was




it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats