Sunday, April 09, 2006
After briefly mentioning my dream in Diana's blog I really don't think I want to talk about it anymore. It's not like I was gonna describe it. Mostly I was just gonna say that it was a coagulation of so many things I'd seen and READ (And you thought books were wholesome and harmless) and hear, just in a different form.
But mostly seen. Cos you know, actually seeing something makes a great impact. More so than reading or hearing.
I woke up, and I finally heard his voice, saying what he said a few days (or was it weeks) ago. Like a prophecy. Only I know I wasn't the only one losing out. She got the better of BOTH of us in my dream. That fuzzy person.
Oh by the way, I'm listening to Minimoni's Bus Guide.
IS MIKA TODD REALLY A JAZZ SINGER NOW?
Goodness I think she is. Complete with a degree/diploma/whatever that is she got.
Can it be? Can one year really change a person that much? Granted, she didn't REALLY fit into the whole H!P mould of over-the-top idols but still, she was one of the girls going "Minimoni Busu guide, Mini no Busuu", dressing up in doll-like costumes, scrunching her face, making kissy faces...
You get what I mean.
This is really starting to interest me immensely. I
must get that album.
Oh heck, it's even in English. She
is serious about this.
2:58 PM