</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Today was full of ups and downs. Got rejected by the doctor. He said it was (and this must be a doctor's favourite jargon) 'not advisable'. I almost cried, I don't why it suddenly mattered so much. Maybe because I had psyched myself up for the longest time. I met one of the Weaslys (lol! Even I call them that now)...though I'm not too sure of her name. It's that girl from dance. Oh well, she told me that she got rejected too, and Pui Yoong. It was worse for them I guess, since they were only rejected after they took the blood test. YES. THAT REALLY SUCKS. Poor girls. She said that we should 'try harder' next time.

It was so funny. Try as I might, I'm not really in control of nature honey. Though I have heard (from Grand Duchess was it?) that you can will it away. I must try it one day.

That Weasly from dance made me feel so much better. Thanks nya. <3



I wonder if you people know of a certain Ms. Amy Toh from school? I made such a discovery today. Dang! I must tell you. So bad, that me fingers are shivering XD

See the past few days I'd developed some interest in her. First it was the hair for sure, but there was something about her I couldn't figure out. Is she pretty? Yeah, but I know many pretty people out there and it wasn't the same.

I got a total shock today when I found out why....



No , stupid, I haven't miraculously turn lesbian (though I do show startling signs don't I XD).

SHE BEARS THIS UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE TO ASUKA HINOI.

No, I'm not kidding.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The girl in pink. PINK. Goodness Asuka gets the best clothes.

Ah yeah LAH, I know I haven't always been that accurate but this is definitely more accurate than my Nacchi look-a-like. Definitely. And no matter what people say, I still think Asami Kimura looks a lot like Myolie Wu.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I know it's almost blasphemous to associate a teacher with an under-15 idol, but you've just entered my shiny, and in my shiny, anything is possible. By the way, Asuka Hinoi IS the leader of Hinoi Team, she sings amazingly well, dances respectably and is loved by loads.

I'm amazed at my observation. I don't even know Ms. Toh that well. Maybe I should go to consultation tomorrow, just so that I can check for accuracy. And also cos Mr. Goon makes me laugh for all the wrong reasons.

Speaking of Hinoi Team, their debut album comes with stickers!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ain't they nice? So colourful. I want the album! I need my euro fix and STICKY TRICKY AND BANG!! Ahahaha, remember that? Starring the Zheng Yang look-a-like Korickey (at the back)!

Image hosting by Photobucket

And I actually like the girl in yellow the most. She's Keika. She hardly sings, but she's cute as hell. I love the last sticker of her. It's friggin adorable.

CD Scans courtesy of J-Pop CD Cover Art


5:19 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


New blog!
I can think ok, just in dots
Release me.
To my darling gf. My first ever.
Cellmates XD
Confessions of a procrastinator.
Tsumichu the rock star!
Drugged
When dreams become nightmares, just because.
O_O


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats