Friday, March 31, 2006
TODAY WAS SO WEIRD XDStace, Rekha and I went to the library to ehm,
attempt to study. I did my hist and fell asleep. I don't think I slept for long...but it seemed like quite a long time no?
We went to grab some food and on the way back to the library I GOT THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE! Rekha got scared, so did Stacey and I LITERALLY got pounced on!
Michelle Rose Lee don't you EVER do that again! XDD;;Apparently she kicked over a chair in Kobayashi just to get to me. Aaaaw, so sweet. Michi gives the best hugs. You're feline I bet. LOL!
Turns out she was there with Claire. Michi's such a skinny twig now and she STILL doesn't finsih her food. When I do eventually go over to her house next week (how long has it been?) I shall stuff her with food and FORBID her to puke it down the toilet.
I didn't get to say hi to Stacey's mum! She appeared whilst I was chatting with Michi, and Claire...a little. 6 years later, they are still as kinky as ever. I feel so innocent next to them XP
On the way home (We be lazy) on the bus, this person started calling out to me, and surprise surprise
POWWIE BWEAR!!! *spazzes and dies* She said she missed me, did she really? But ahahaha I was so happy to see her. But I didn't really know what to say to her, cos I was all shy and stuff. It's been an uber long long time! Though I did send her that sneak sms the other day....
Shi Yun has forbidden me to use her phone ever again. ^^;;Speaking of SY, she's having tuition with powwie bwear. I didn't know that. Hey...nobody ever tells me anything *mopes around*
Anyway, powwie bwear gave me a hug. <3 I'm devastated that AC took both shtrawbwerri poo bear and powwie bear from me. Tis an EBIL school. Nah, kidding. At least I have honey bwear here in JJ with me. I like it when she starts calling me mummy and stuff <33
Oh one last thing. Just as I was about to leave the bus I heard another voice going: "Bye Serene!" Oh goodness, how very whacked.
Turned and saw Jun Zhong giving me his signature smirk. Goodness! I didn't notice him at all! Hey, JZ, if you ever google your name and find this blog, was that girl next to you your...girlfriend? And you have a heck of a lot more pimples now dude. But who cares eh? XD
Rekha was commenting on how popular I was. It's like people who knew me just popped out from nowhere.
I'm not that popular actually. I don't think so anyway. It's just that I think AC peeps end at around that time and they all take the same bus and live around the same place. And Michi...ehm, SA peeps end at around the same time too?
According to Rekha, I speak better English when I'm around them. I know there's something about Michi's aura that makes me all witty and stuff, but I don't notice any change around the others. Got,
meh. :3
5:12 PM