Friday, March 24, 2006
Went to cell. Don't regret it one bit.
Told Matthew about Kyah Hwee's reaction to his ultra lame joke about smurfs. I couldn't tell whether he was embarrassed, angry or amused. He laughed a lot though.
Everyone else started cracking up...really, the joke lies in the fact that nobody thinks it's funny.
Li Sheng started hitting my head with rolled up paper. Lydia thought it was funny. Li Sheng deerived some sadistic pleasure from it.
What can I do? My head is my weak spot ;_;
I said something to try and make him stop, but it's quite obvious he only stopped because of what Mei Yin said. Mei Yin is merciless. I shall keep my mouth shut next time.
Li Sheng stopped whacking and started singing (out of tune) instead.
They are BOTH merciless. XD
Oh, and thank heaven's he didn't get into JJ. Apparently AC wanted him afterall. Is it their culture to take in ex-students too? Hmmmm.
Oh well, I started clucking Christmas songs and asked Priscilla whether I sounded like a chicken. Mweeeehehe. Priscilla's cho nice, remember the pocky?
On the bus home Mei Yin and I raved about w-inds. and SMAP....just because. Well, she did most of the talking, lol! But I am quite used to it. :3
11:56 PM